If you enjoyed the Dark Chocolate Torte recipe I posted, you’ll enjoy this additional free dessert recipe from eMeals. Remember, when you sign up for a new account, you’ll save 10% with the eMeals promo code "HEART”. Enjoy…
Triple Chocolate Nutella® CookiesCocoa powder, Nutella® and chocolate chips combine in these oh-so-chocolaty cookies, making them an instant favorite.
- 1¼ cups flour
- ⅔ cup cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup butter, softened
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup dark brown sugar
- ⅓ cup chocolate hazelnut spread, such as Nutella®
- 1½ teaspoons vanilla extract
- ⅓ cup milk
- ½ cup milk and/or white chocolate chips
- Parchment paper
- Whisk together flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda and salt, and set aside.
- Combine butter, granulated sugar, and brown sugar in a large bowl; beat with an electric mixer on medium speed until creamy.
- Add chocolate hazelnut spread and vanilla; mix until combined.
- Add half of flour mixture, then milk, and remaining flour mixture, stirring well between additions.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Refrigerate dough at least 20 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Using a tablespoon measure, scoop dough onto baking sheets lined with parchment paper.
- Bake 8-10 minutes, or until set but still soft.
- Cool on baking sheets 2 minutes; transfer to wire racks and cool completely.
I love bringing you great T.I.D.B.I.T.S. The Savings Zone is where you'll find ideas on how to save, earn and manage your money. Sign up for email or RSS updates to stay current.