Update: There's a $25 amazon.com gift code for the blogger with the most referrals.
Well blogging friends, our Christmas Treasure Train was such a success, I decided it was time to do it again. And, since I’m obsessed with our upcoming move into a new house, I decided to focus this hop and hunt on making your house a home!
Make it a Home will be just like the Christmas Treasure Train—we’ll combine all the fun of a giveaway hop with the added element of a treasure hunt. The prizes will be items our readers can use to make their houses homes—appliances, décor, housewares, gift certificates, anything to help with home improvement.
Here’s how it works:
- Readers will hop through each blog entering your great giveaways while hunting for 10 special codes. They need the codes to enter to win the grand prize.
- The codes will be hidden randomly among all participating blogs.
- Readers will enter the codes in the Grand Prize entry form here on my blog.
THE GRAND PRIZE:
So far, the Grand Prize will include
- A cash prize based on the number of participants
- A Mint Floor Cleaner
- The Hop & Hunt will run from May 1st midnight until May 14th at 11:59 p.m. Eastern time.
- Pay the non-refundable $3 entry fee—this allows us to offer the cash prize.
- Provide a prize to be given away on your blog during the event
($25 is a good minimum value). Minimum prize value is now $10
- Display one of the event badges or banners on your blog throughout the hop.
- If you are chosen to be one of the random blogs that will be given a code, the code image must be included at the bottom of your giveaway post.
- You will need to include the list of participating blogs at the bottom of your post.
- Include one of the event badges or banners in your post.
- Include a Disclosure Statement at the bottom of your giveaway post.
- Need help finding a sponsor or coming up with a prize? Let me know.
- The blogger with the most referrals will receive a $25 amazon.com gift code.
Signing up is a quick two step process
- Send payment through PayPal to the1mama[AT]themamazone[DOT]com. Select “My Payment is For Friends & Family,” and there will be no fee if when you pay from your PayPal balance or bank account. (Put your blog name in the notes box).
- Sign up for email updates. You do not need one more Facebook group in your life! I’ll keep you updated via email and through a private page here.
INFORMATION FOR COMPANIES:
We’re looking for sponsors to participate in one of four ways:
- Offer a great prize to be included in our Grand Prize giveaway
- Supplement the Grand Prize with a cash gift card
- Partner with me for a product review and giveaway here on The MamaZone
- Partner with a participating blog for a review or giveaway